Salesforce Champs Promise:
- We will deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform.
- We will be the subject matter expert (SME) on projects to design Salesforce Solution design, provide technical walk-through to Salesforce developers and client features owners
- We will accountable for Salesforce technical delivery – Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- We will analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- We will work tirelessly to develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- We will build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- We will migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- We will debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
Our Salesforce Champs Skills
- 8 Years of total Salesforce project development experience
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge
12 questions to ask your Salesforce consultant…including us.
- Are they certified SFDC consultants?
- To what degree will the project depend on custom code?
- Will the vendor guarantee their work?
- Do you know exactly who will be staffing your project? Will the vendor guarantee this?
- How many client references did the consultant offer?
- How many projects have they done that are similar to yours?
- How many clients have they had that are of a similar scale to your company, whether it’s Fortune 100 or SMB?
- How does the team provide best practices on Salesforce—written communication, for example, or spoken reviews, or user-group leads?
- How does the team provide best practices on your business processes? Does it have business experience in your field?
- What percentage of the vendor’s revenues are Salesforce projects?
- How long has the firm had a dedicated Salesforce practice?
- How many Salesforce systems has it deployed?